G4S

 Sir my name is ankit sahu my g4s clock number is 895349. My Deloitte access number ID is 351389.

My mobile number is 90******65.


Sir I am working as a security guard in Deloitte Tower 3.



Nothing is going well in Sir Deloitte tower 3.


Non-Telugu, non-Odia people are discriminated against.

Especially with North Indian and East Indian people.

We are tortured in different ways. Local and Oriya people are treated differently, we talk abusively with North Indians, you yourself observe that the entire tower is doing duty for Telugu, Odia people, others are leaving the duty.



We are not even given proper relief, we are given relief only three to four times in a 12-hour job, that too is called only after 10-10 minutes, it is said that the problem of guards shortage is told and to support The cooperation of the team is called for.


allied universal g4s

g4s security jobs g4s jobs




Their people get 15 days leave easily, but I asked for leave for 1 day for my birthday, I was abused, saying that you guard short on this and you want leave and only after requesting me a lot. Leave given.




Similarly, there is discrimination even when the guards have mobile phones, their people use mobiles even at the main gate, then they are ignored, but if we are in ruins like basement 2 and basement 4 where even the animal cannot be tied. They do duty where there is a smell of sewerage which is not good for health and where there is a fair of mosquitoes. If found with, we are given an apology letter.

Many guards fell ill with dengue after doing duty in b4, but when these people did not take any care, they were forced to resign from duty and go to their village.






Sir I was doing duty in b2:DG room on 19th at that time one of my product was being delivered from Jiomart to my village, was guiding you to delivery by same time Praveen sir, Ravi sir and Kashi sir Rounding up come to my post.

Seeing them, the mobile that I put in my pocket.


But Praveen sir took my mobile by abusing me and saying AS PER Deloitte policy for depositing 3 days, then I also accepted my mistake and gave the mobile without making an argument.

But I was using the mobile in emergency only because the delivery boy was searching for my house to deliver my product at home, I had to guide him. A screenshot of that product is also attached and you can also see my digital wellbeing.




g4s acquired by allied universal


allied taking over g4s



breaking news g4s





But their own people run so much mobile, if digital wellbeing is checked, it will be more than 12 to 14 hours but Praveen Sir does not speak anything to them.

Sir mobile guard does not use then rule should be common for all guards. If you don't use something, then sir is wrong, there is no equality.



g4s employee login





Then in the evening it was asked by the supervisor to take your mobile by writing an apologetic letter, then I said.

I said that my mobile Praveen sir has asked to keep it for 3 days by saying as per Deloitte policy and when I get mobile I will take it by writing an apology letter.
I went to my house after making an arrangement with someone.





On the second day on 20/08/22, when I came to duty, I was again told by the supervisor that you have forgotten your mobile b6 vendor, please take the mobile.
On this I told the same thing that I have not forgotten my mobile, my mobile Praveen sir has taken my mobile for 3 days.

Then I continued my duty, then 3-4 supervisor told me that Praveen sir asked to give you mobile, take it from mobile b6 vender point.
 I said I will take it while leaving in the evening.

When I went to get the mobile in the evening, the supervisor said that after talking to Praveen sir, he gives the mobile.
So the supervisor talked to Praveen sir, then Praveen sir again refused to give me the mobile and said write an apologetic letter.
I also said that I do not need a mobile now, I do not write.
Then I came to my house without any arrangement from anyone.





Sir, then I went to duty on 21st, I was coming inside after completing the checking process at A3 gate, then I was stopped by the supervisor at the gate without any reason.




Supervisor said call Praveen sir, I said I don't have mobile.
So the supervisor said wait for Praveen sir to come.

Sir, I didn't want to hear Praveen sir's abuse early in the morning, I went back to my room.



Later the supervisor came to my hostel with a guard named Nanda Sir Sudeep as a guaranteere.

At that time he sent Sudeep to his room.
Spoke to me very well Nanda sir said a mobile is not such a big issue, if you had spoken to me, I would have solved your problem at the same time. Praveen sir gave your mobile.
If I refused to take the mobile from Nanda sir, then get him to talk to Praveen sir.


Praveen sir also talked to me very well at that time, there is no problem, I have given you mobile, otherwise I will bring you to PG, there is no problem, you have to rest today, you have to come for duty the next day. .


Then what they talked among themselves in Kannada language, I did not understand anything.

Then a guard named Sudip was called and said that a photo has to be taken while giving the mobile handover.

Then nanda sir said that nothing happens with the photo, a videography should be made.
I also supported my videography calmly without saying anything sir.

Then in Nandasar I was also offered to smoke a cigarette, I refused, saying that my father did not smoke. Then these people left my room.

Then they fired me from duty without any notice. Still, I don't want to do duty with them.

 But I want to do duty on other side so they have already threatened in meeting many times that whoever will do duty anywhere in g4s in Hyderabad except Deloitte will not get duty and his payment will be stopped by an email then to whom to complain Have to do it.

Sir also went to g4s office two or three times that if I do not do duty in Deloitte then it was returned by g4s office saying why Praveen sir will mail you then you will not get duty anywhere.


Sir take cognizance in this matter oh help me sir.
i will be grateful to you.






Comments